Re: Exeter Cathedral Chapter House

  • peterstephensphotography
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2009
      I think the statues are older than they look, I've done a quick search on the web and can't find much info about them. Doesn't mention anything in the History on the website - http://www.exeter-cathedral.org.uk/history/timeline.ashx If they were modern I would expect them to be mentioned on the timeline. There is a leaflet in the Chapter House about them, I'll pick up a copy next time I'm passing.

      Thanks for looking :-)

      Pete

      Peter Stephens Photography
      www.peterstephens.co.uk