Re: [PanoToolsNG] Game panorama

  • Gunnar Hugel
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Freddy

      Interesting effect of the lelsflare on the car...
      How do you make it spin around independently to the panorama behind it??

      thanks

      gunnar

      -------

      On 9/29/06, djfreddystapersma <discocandyproductions@...> wrote:
      > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
      > immervision pure player.
      > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
      >
      > both are fun programs!!
      >
      > Regards
      > Discocandy. (freddy)
      > www.discocandy.com

    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
        screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the same,
        but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner, as
        well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any other
        Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        jriley@...

        On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

        > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
        > immervision pure player.
        > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
        >
        > both are fun programs!!
        >
        > Regards
        > Discocandy. (freddy)
        > www.discocandy.com

      • djfreddystapersma
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          Hi. John
          Thnx for your reaction.

          I really have no idea what went wrong.
          I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

          here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
          it. It was a group effort.)

          the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
          http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

          www.virtua-lm.com

          The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
          You can find documentation and samples here.
          http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

          > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

          > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
          same,
          > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
          as
          > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
          other
          > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
          >
          > John
          >
          > John Riley
          > johnriley@...
          > jriley@...
          >

          > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
          >
          > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
          with
          > > immervision pure player.
          > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
          > >
          > > both are fun programs!!
          > >
          > > Regards
          > > Discocandy. (freddy)
          > > www.discocandy.com

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Works good with all my browsers FF, IE, NS.
            Windoz xp pro sp2 - no problems.

            Is the lensflare completely made with immervision-tools?
            I mean the brightening when going into the sun etc ?

            It really look cool and could be a much more realistic
            look for a lot of my mediterranian panos then.

            Ciao
            Mike

            -------------------------

            -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
            I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

            here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
            it. It was a group effort.)

            the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
            http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

            www.virtua-lm.com

            The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
            You can find documentation and samples here.
            http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

            > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

            > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
            same,
            > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
            as
            > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
            other
            > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
            >
            > John
            >
            > John Riley
            > johnriley@...
            > jriley@...
            >

            > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
            >
            > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
            with
            > > immervision pure player.
            > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
            > >
            > > both are fun programs!!
            > >
            > > Regards
            > > Discocandy. (freddy)
            > > www.discocandy.com

          • John Riley
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
              BTW - the new one goes full-screen properly, but the old one still
              doesn't. Odd.

              John

              John Riley
              johnriley@...
              jriley@...

              On Oct 2, 2006, at 10:26 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

              > Hi. John
              > Thnx for your reaction.
              >
              > I really have no idea what went wrong.
              > I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??
              >
              > here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
              > it. It was a group effort.)
              >
              > the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
              > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html
              >
              > www.virtua-lm.com
              >
              > The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
              > You can find documentation and samples here.
              > http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php
              >
              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
              >
              > > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
              > same,
              > > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
              > as
              > > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
              > other
              > > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
              > >
              > > John
              > >
              > > John Riley
              > > johnriley@...
              > > jriley@...
              > >

              > > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
              > >
              > > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
              > with
              > > > immervision pure player.
              > > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
              > > >
              > > > both are fun programs!!
              > > >
              > > > Regards
              > > > Discocandy. (freddy)
              > > > www.discocandy.com

            • djfreddystapersma
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
                Hi mike.

                Yes it is all posible with immervision.
                infact a lot more. you can give the lensflare your own colors
                (heximal)change the look,sizes.
                if you like to see the full potential of this program look here.
                http://vrm.vrway.com/vartist/spotlight/IMMERVISION_S_PURE_PLAYER_PRO_F
                OR_JAVA.html

                Specially the one with the butterflies is one of my favorite.

                The player and samples are free. you can change them if you like.
                The tools you can buy are tools that make it more easy to use but
                they are not needed. Specially when you know a little bit about java
                and xml it must be easy.