FOR SALE: Nikkor Fisheye 8mm f2.8 AIS

  • panoaficionado
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I decided to sell my Nikon 8mm fisheye lens.
      It is the latest version with the new coating.

      The most important facts:
      Excellent condition with flawless optics, minor marks and scratches on
      the metal body and a small dent in the lens cap. Comes with front and
      back caps and the original leather case.
      Asking price is 1699 EUR. The lens is located in Heidelberg, Germany.
      We can arrange a personal pickup. I will also ship world wide. Payment
      can be done via PayPal (please add the PayPal fees in this case).

      Since this item is so rare and expensive, I made up a website with more
      information and many photographs:
      http://www.heidelberg360.com/for_sale/Nikon8mm/index.html

      If you are interested or have any further questions, please mail me
      under panoaficionado(at)yahoo(dot)com