Re: See you at photokina?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      On Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 11:16, Carlos Chegado -
      www.netlojas.biz wrote:

      > Erik,
      >
      > I am here at the IVRPA booth waiting to meet you :-)

      Yeah, and it was big fun to meet you and Hans. Very sorry I couldn't
      come back - we had a very tight program and only this one day. Next
      time (not necessary to wait for next photokina - I'll surely visit
      the next panotools meeting at Lucerne f.e.) I'll promise to have more
      time...

      best regards
      http://www.erik-krause.de/