Re: [PanoToolsNG] using long telescopic poles

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 9:48 AM
      Hi Ignacio

      Ignacio Ferrando MargelĂ­ schrieb:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have a project where I want to do some panos at 15-20m of
      > altitude... I think that a long pole could be used but I want to know
      > if you have some experience with these poles and witch model could be
      > good (I will use a Nikon D3 on low light so I need something really
      > stable...

      I own a Clarkmast (Type: QT 12/HP) which have an extended height of 11.4
      meters.
      I have built a rope system for it to make it sturdy. When I lower the
      mast after shooting
      the three ropes are rolled in automatically.

      An older panorama of the pole in action without modifications:
      http://www.nyfeler-mueller.ch/Hochstativ.mov

      Clarkmasts have quite a variety of poles. Take a look at:
      http://www.clarkmasts.com/products.php

      Best regards

      Peter