Re: [PanoToolsNG] A different method to create a 3D panorama with a single camera

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 18 , May 13, 2009
      Hello Kathy,

      I like your idea very much, however I think there might be issues involved
      that makes it difficult to work, f.e. the glasses (foil) must filter out a
      specific wavelenght of light and I doubt that they are easy to find outside
      shops for 3D stuff.
      The price of the carton models varies from less then 1 euro up to 3 euro and
      they are available in online shops so I doubt that people want to struggle
      with templates, carton, glue, cissors, foil etc.
      But again I like the idea.

      Wim