Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 5DmkII + Zenitar 16 + NN3

  • Rodolpho Pajuaba
    Message 1 of 20 , May 12, 2009
      Niiiiiice!!!! Unfortunately, I think I screwed up my Zenitar, I tried
      to unscrew the piece of aluminium around the front element but all I
      got was a piece of metal; maybe they glued the screw, and I'm stronger
      than I think ;-) . Anyway, the use of a LF shutter is a good idea,
      I'll use it. Thanks, Luca!!
      Regards,
      Rodolpho Pajuaba