Re: [PanoToolsNG] See you at photokina?

  • Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Erik,

      I am here at the IVRPA booth waiting to meet you :-)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda

      ====================================

      ====================================

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        On Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 11:16, Carlos Chegado -
        www.netlojas.biz wrote:

        > Erik,
        >
        > I am here at the IVRPA booth waiting to meet you :-)

        Yeah, and it was big fun to meet you and Hans. Very sorry I couldn't
        come back - we had a very tight program and only this one day. Next
        time (not necessary to wait for next photokina - I'll surely visit
        the next panotools meeting at Lucerne f.e.) I'll promise to have more
        time...

        best regards
        http://www.erik-krause.de/