helicopter panos again !

  • helico56000
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2009
      hi all

      here is 5 panos of the 81 i shoot in the first of May

      http://www.f-56.com/360/steph/test/arradonport1.html

      http://www.f-56.com/360/steph/test/govihan.html

      http://www.f-56.com/360/steph/test/ilur.html

      http://www.f-56.com/360/steph/test/phare.html

      and the last one the most difficult to stitch
      http://www.f-56.com/360/steph/test/eurocat.html

      i always look for a way to extract a partial view (about 200 to 120°)of a pano in ptgui, is the stereographics the best render ?

      erwan
    • Wim Koornneef
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2009
        Hello Erwan,

        Thanks for sharing those impressive panos.
        You did me and my wife a great pleasure by posting the helicopter panoramas,
        not just because they are beautiful and nice to see but also because we just
        booked a holiday in the region next month :-)
        http://tinyurl.com/pg6u4f

        A few years ago we visited de Golf du Morbihan for the first time (Arradon)
        and we had a great time.
        I was surprised that I could see so many familiar landmarks on the panos,
        harbors, villages, even roads where familiar so the details in the panos are
        great.

        Thanks again,

        Wim

      • helico56000
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2009
          > we just booked a holiday in the region next month :-)
          > http://tinyurl.com/pg6u4f

          the world is small ;-)
          i'm living at 3 kilometres of baden

          hope u will have a great time here

          erwan
        • Wim Koornneef
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2009
            Hello Erwan,

            Indeed the world is small so in case you see a tall man wearing a white hat
            making photo's with a tripod+panohead or pole, well then most likely it is
            me ;-)

            Best,
            Wim