Pano shooters in Chicago?

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
      I'm now in Chicago at least once a month on business and wondering who
      might be in the area... would love to connect. Drop me a note here or
      better at rogerhoward@...

      -Rh
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
        Roger,

        I'll be there for a software conference from 10/22 through 10/25. Maybe we
        can meet up? I'll have the Pinnacle VR head if you're interested.

        Mark
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net

        I'm now in Chicago at least once a month on business and wondering who
        might be in the area... would love to connect. Drop me a note here or
        better at rogerhoward@...

        -Rh

      • smarfingerfeulcher
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
          I'm located in a NW suburb and would be interested. By way of
          introduction, my website is rmlcd.com.....