Peter Stephens Photography (new site)

  • peterstephensphotography
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2009
      Hi all,

      Some of you might know already, but for thouse who don't I've recently left my old business 'Sphereworks' to start up on my own. You can see my new website here - http://www.peterstephens.co.uk Would be nice to hear what people think to it. I've still got a lot of work to do on the site, but it's taking shape now.

      Best Wishes,

      Pete
    • calvinsckoo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "peterstephensphotography" <panotoolsng@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Some of you might know already, but for thouse who don't I've recently left my old business 'Sphereworks' to start up on my own. You can see my new website here - http://www.peterstephens.co.uk Would be nice to hear what people think to it. I've still got a lot of work to do on the site, but it's taking shape now.
        >
        > Best Wishes,
        >
        > Pete

        Congratulation, Pete.
        Nice gallery you have. Nice n simple.