See you at photokina?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hello,

      tomorrow I'll visit Photokina. Watch out for a guy in red trousers
      and blue or green sweatshirt with relatively long hair but a bald
      forehead. Eventually I'll carry an old olive rucksack...

      best regards
      Offenburger Str. 33
      79108 Freiburg
    • Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
        Erik,

        I am here at the IVRPA booth waiting to meet you :-)

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Carlos Chegado

        Olho de Peixe Lda

        ====================================

        ====================================

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
          On Saturday, September 30, 2006 at 11:16, Carlos Chegado -
          www.netlojas.biz wrote:

          > Erik,
          >
          > I am here at the IVRPA booth waiting to meet you :-)

          Yeah, and it was big fun to meet you and Hans. Very sorry I couldn't
          come back - we had a very tight program and only this one day. Next
          time (not necessary to wait for next photokina - I'll surely visit
          the next panotools meeting at Lucerne f.e.) I'll promise to have more
          time...

          best regards
          http://www.erik-krause.de/