Re: check out this aerial panoramas from Rio de Janeiro

  • matt_nolan_uaf
    Message 1 of 9 , May 5 9:22 PM
      I was just thinking about trying to make some of these in my location. Are these typically made using a remote control aircraft? I was thinking about doing it from a real airplane, shooting out the side as the plane circles, then through a hole in the belly, then just hand holding the camera out the window for the zenith. But I've never looked into this or thought it through completely. I'd appreciate any suggestions or links describing how to best do this from a small airplane.
      Thanks,
      Matt