5d measurement (entrance pupil / nodal point / NPP)

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      looks like this is a bit out of date as there is no canon 5d there
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database

      does anyone have the measurement for that? :)

      Jeffrey Martin

      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin /
      http://twitter.com/360cities

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey Martin <360cities@...> wrote:

        > looks like this is a bit out of date as there is no canon 5d there
        > http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database
        >
        > does anyone have the measurement for that? :)

        For what lens?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2009
          Hans Nyberg wrote:

          > > looks like this is a bit out of date as there is no canon 5d there
          > > http://wiki.panotools.org/Entrance_Pupil_Database
          > >
          > > does anyone have the measurement for that? :)
          >
          > For what lens?

          The wiki list is lens-independent. It measures the bayonett. To get the
          values with lens you must add the lens values. I'll add something for
          the 5DII...

        • Jeffrey Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2009
            Not that measurement. i mean, the measurement from the bottom of the camera,
            to the center of the lens mount.
            as on this page, there is a section of measurements for cameras (the above
            measurement) and another one for lenses.

            Jeffrey Martin

            tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin /
            http://twitter.com/360cities

            Re: 5d measurement (entrance pupil / nodal point / NPP)
            Posted
            by: "Hans Nyberg" hans@...
            <hans@...?Subject=+Re%3A%205d%20measurement%20%28entrance%20pupil%20%2F%20nodal%20point%20%2F%20NPP%29>
            panoramicsdk