Added viewers, if you have the time please test this pano

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      After a lot of procrastination I have started to add
      some viewers (Immervision, Flash, DevalVR) and the
      EOLAS workaroung to the Quicktime I've been using
      since forever.

      If you have the time please check it out and let me
      know if you have any problems. I have tested it with
      IE6, Firefox 1.5.0.7 and Opera 9.02 on a Win2000Pro
      system and works fine, but I'd like to catch problems
      before I convert 100+ panos.

      Here's the URL:
      http://www.hellas.net/index.php?entry=entry060908-191016

      I've used Automate, a macro automation program to write
      a script that starts with the equirectangular image and
      generates all the files and directory structure for the
      different viewers in about 12 minutes per pano on my
      ancient Celeron 2GHz. Then all I have to do is upload it.
      It's a good timesaver vs doing eight views per pano manually.

      Btw, IE7 acounted for 3% of visitor agents in the last 30 days.

      Thanks,

      Yiorgos
      http://www.Hellas.net