check out this aerial panoramas from Rio de Janeiro

  • Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2009
      More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.

      Really interesting the way they are presented!

      http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html

      --

      Os melhores cumprimentos,
      Best regards,

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Carlos Chegado

      Olho de Peixe Lda

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2009
        On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com <
        carloschegado@...> wrote:

        > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.

        They found me :-)
        They add my perfil on twitter last week

        Really interesting the way they are presented!
        > http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html

        this is from the same guy who did that nice one on the top of a hotel in NYC
        last year ... remember :

        <http://zubetzblitz.narod.ru/mil_by/window.html>

        best
        AYRTON

        > <http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html>
        >

        > --
        >
        > Os melhores cumprimentos,
        > Best regards,
        >
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        >
        > Carlos Chegado
        >
        > Olho de Peixe Lda

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        Message 3 of 9 , May 4, 2009
          Quoting AYRTON <avi@...>:

          > On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com <
          > carloschegado@...> wrote:
          >
          > > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.
          >

          > They found me :-)
          > They add my perfil on twitter last week

          you can put any old rubbish to music and it looks good ;-)

          mick

        • Hans Nyberg
          Message 4 of 9 , May 4, 2009

            > On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com <
            > carloschegado@...> wrote:
            >
            > > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.
            > Really interesting the way they are presented!
            > > http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html
            >
            > this is from the same guy who did that nice one on the top of a hotel in NYC
            > last year ... remember :
            >
            > <http://zubetzblitz.narod.ru/mil_by/window.html>

            Yes it's Oleg.

            Looks like he been in Rio again. This one was from last June.

            http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp608/html/OlegGaponyuk.html

            Hans
          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 9 , May 4, 2009
              On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

              > Yes it's Oleg.
              >
              > Looks like he been in Rio again. This one was from last June.

              No, all those were done at the same time.
              I've checked it all :-)
              You can find this same one below, inside this virtual tour, but it is hidden
              in it.

              best
              AYRTON

              > http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp608/html/OlegGaponyuk.html
              >
              > Hans

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
            • Guillaume Fulchiron
              Message 6 of 9 , May 4, 2009
                "Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com" <carloschegado@...> wrote:

                > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.
                >
                > Really interesting the way they are presented!
                >
                > http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html

                It's a mith killer !
                For me Rio suppose to be hit by a big sun and lot of beautiful girls at the beach ;-)
                Of couse music from Ary Barroso famous compo warm up those panoramas.

                G.
              • Willy Kaemena
                Message 7 of 9 , May 4, 2009
                  and I can see Ayrtons house!!!

                  An I can see me office were I had to look for some years everyday to
                  the sugar loaf mountain.

                  Willy Kaemena

                  http://360cities.net/area/rio-de-janeiro-brazil-2
                  http://360cities.net/area/lisbon-portugal

                  On May 4, 2009, at 19:32, Guillaume Fulchiron wrote:

                  > "Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com" <carloschegado@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.
                  > >
                  > > Really interesting the way they are presented!
                  > >
                  > > http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html
                  >
                  > It's a mith killer !
                  > For me Rio suppose to be hit by a big sun and lot of beautiful girls
                  > at the beach ;-)
                  > Of couse music from Ary Barroso famous compo warm up those panoramas.
                  >
                  > G.

                • AYRTON
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 4, 2009
                    On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

                    > and I can see Ayrtons house!!!

                    Yeah
                    I notice that too
                    It's perfectly show there 8:=)))

                    BTW: my mom asked me about you !!!
                    She says hello to you my friend

                    cheers
                    AYRTON

                    > An I can see me office were I had to look for some years everyday to
                    > the sugar loaf mountain.
                    >
                    > Willy Kaemena
                    >
                    > http://360cities.net/area/rio-de-janeiro-brazil-2
                    > http://360cities.net/area/lisbon-portugal
                    >
                    > On May 4, 2009, at 19:32, Guillaume Fulchiron wrote:
                    >

                    > > "Carlos Chegado - www.carloschegado.com" <carloschegado@...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > More and more I am finding this sort of panoramas on the web.
                    > > >
                    > > > Really interesting the way they are presented!
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.zubetzblitz.narod.ru/GALARY/tour_brasil/rio/rio.html
                    > >
                    > > It's a mith killer !
                    > > For me Rio suppose to be hit by a big sun and lot of beautiful girls
                    > > at the beach ;-)
                    > > Of couse music from Ary Barroso famous compo warm up those panoramas.
                    > >
                    > > G.

                    | A Y R |
                    | T O N |
                  • matt_nolan_uaf
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 5, 2009
                      I was just thinking about trying to make some of these in my location. Are these typically made using a remote control aircraft? I was thinking about doing it from a real airplane, shooting out the side as the plane circles, then through a hole in the belly, then just hand holding the camera out the window for the zenith. But I've never looked into this or thought it through completely. I'd appreciate any suggestions or links describing how to best do this from a small airplane.
                      Thanks,
                      Matt