Game panorama

  • djfreddystapersma
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
      I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
      immervision pure player.
      http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html

      both are fun programs!!

      Regards
      Discocandy. (freddy)
      www.discocandy.com
    • Gunnar Hugel
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        Hi Freddy

        Interesting effect of the lelsflare on the car...
        How do you make it spin around independently to the panorama behind it??

        thanks

        gunnar

        -------

        On 9/29/06, djfreddystapersma <discocandyproductions@...> wrote:
        > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
        > immervision pure player.
        > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
        >
        > both are fun programs!!
        >
        > Regards
        > Discocandy. (freddy)
        > www.discocandy.com

      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
          I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
          screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the same,
          but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner, as
          well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any other
          Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.

          John

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

          On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

          > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit with
          > immervision pure player.
          > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
          >
          > both are fun programs!!
          >
          > Regards
          > Discocandy. (freddy)
          > www.discocandy.com

        • djfreddystapersma
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Hi. John
            Thnx for your reaction.

            I really have no idea what went wrong.
            I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

            here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
            it. It was a group effort.)

            the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
            http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

            www.virtua-lm.com

            The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
            You can find documentation and samples here.
            http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

            > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

            > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
            same,
            > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
            as
            > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
            other
            > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
            >
            > John
            >
            > John Riley
            > johnriley@...
            > jriley@...
            >

            > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
            >
            > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
            with
            > > immervision pure player.
            > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
            > >
            > > both are fun programs!!
            > >
            > > Regards
            > > Discocandy. (freddy)
            > > www.discocandy.com

          • ptgroup
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
              Works good with all my browsers FF, IE, NS.
              Windoz xp pro sp2 - no problems.

              Is the lensflare completely made with immervision-tools?
              I mean the brightening when going into the sun etc ?

              It really look cool and could be a much more realistic
              look for a lot of my mediterranian panos then.

              Ciao
              Mike

              -------------------------

              -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
              I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??

              here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
              it. It was a group effort.)

              the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
              http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html

              www.virtua-lm.com

              The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
              You can find documentation and samples here.
              http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php

              > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-

              > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
              same,
              > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
              as
              > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
              other
              > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
              >
              > John
              >
              > John Riley
              > johnriley@...
              > jriley@...
              >

              > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
              >
              > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
              with
              > > immervision pure player.
              > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
              > >
              > > both are fun programs!!
              > >
              > > Regards
              > > Discocandy. (freddy)
              > > www.discocandy.com

            • John Riley
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                BTW - the new one goes full-screen properly, but the old one still
                doesn't. Odd.

                John

                John Riley
                johnriley@...
                jriley@...

                On Oct 2, 2006, at 10:26 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:

                > Hi. John
                > Thnx for your reaction.
                >
                > I really have no idea what went wrong.
                > I would like to know if more people had trouble with it??
                >
                > here is another one with painting I did for a racegame (not all of
                > it. It was a group effort.)
                >
                > the racegame is called Rfactor. and the team I belong to is Virtua-lm
                > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/ptcrf1/index.html
                >
                > www.virtua-lm.com
                >
                > The lensflare is something that is already in the pureplayer pro.
                > You can find documentation and samples here.
                > http://www.immervision.com/en/multimedia/multimedia_download.php
                >
                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, John Riley <johnriley@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I enjoyed the pano, but I wanted to tell you that switching to full-
                >
                > > screen doesn't work properly for me. It blinks, then stays the
                > same,
                > > but with the full-screen switch shown in the upper right corner,
                > as
                > > well as its normal position. I haven't had this happen on any
                > other
                > > Immervision panos. I am on Mac OS X 10.4, latest updates.
                > >
                > > John
                > >
                > > John Riley
                > > johnriley@...
                > > jriley@...
                > >

                > > On Sep 29, 2006, at 3:10 AM, djfreddystapersma wrote:
                > >
                > > > I had some fun with the new GTR2 game and was also playing a bit
                > with
                > > > immervision pure player.
                > > > http://www.discocandy.com/panorama/Web/pureplayer/gtr2/index.html
                > > >
                > > > both are fun programs!!
                > > >
                > > > Regards
                > > > Discocandy. (freddy)
                > > > www.discocandy.com

              • djfreddystapersma
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
                  Hi mike.

                  Yes it is all posible with immervision.
                  infact a lot more. you can give the lensflare your own colors
                  (heximal)change the look,sizes.
                  if you like to see the full potential of this program look here.
                  http://vrm.vrway.com/vartist/spotlight/IMMERVISION_S_PURE_PLAYER_PRO_F
                  OR_JAVA.html

                  Specially the one with the butterflies is one of my favorite.

                  The player and samples are free. you can change them if you like.
                  The tools you can buy are tools that make it more easy to use but
                  they are not needed. Specially when you know a little bit about java
                  and xml it must be easy.