RE: [PanoToolsNG] A first attempt to create a 360x180 degree panorama from HD video

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 17 , May 3, 2009
      Yup there's an exposure lock in video mode.

      <-*->

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net

      GMAIL IM: sachagriffin007@...

      404-551-4275

      Message 2 of 17 , May 3, 2009
        Hello Sascha,

        That's good news, Frank confirmed it and he will shoot some more videos
        (shot in offset NPP position) that I will use for creating a 360x180 degree
        3D panorama.
        If all goes well I will post the results later.
        I expect this can take some time so when "later" is I can't tell right now.

        Wim