Re: Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • David Sykes
    Message 1 of 61 , May 2, 2009
      Ken Warner wrote:

      > Does this work for you?
      > The 'x' key swaps the image pair L<->R
      > http://pancyl.com/BluebellsStereo.htm

      Works fine if you enable Java and Javascript and crossview (or swap images for parallel viewing).

      I recognise the pano, it is mine :-)

      That was taken with a pair of cameras, I cannot remember if one rotated around around the entrance pupil or they rotated about the midpoint joining them.

      That wood will be in full bloom next week, the wood piles are gone and the display is not always as good.

      David
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol