Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 61 , May 2 4:17 AM
      Hi Roger

      Roger D. Williams schrieb:
      > Thank you Wim. I must confess I know nothing aboout actions or
      > droplets in PS. I'm seriously "PS Challenged" as they say. But
      > at least here I have a simple roadmap and can ask for help
      > when I need it.

      If you need help about droplets or actions just drop me a mail ;-)
      > One thing. Are droplets and actions OK in CS2? I will not be
      > upgrading to CS4 just yet...

      Actions are available in Photoshop since ages so it is no problem to
      make them in
      PS CS2.

      An action is just like a macro recorder in word or excel.

      Start recording.....do the steps you like to record.....stop recording,
      done :-)

      Best regards

      Peter
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10 4:38 PM
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol