Re: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 61 , May 2, 2009
      Thank you Wim. I must confess I know nothing aboout actions or
      droplets in PS. I'm seriously "PS Challenged" as they say. But
      at least here I have a simple roadmap and can ask for help
      when I need it.

      One thing. Are droplets and actions OK in CS2? I will not be
      upgrading to CS4 just yet...

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol