Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Composite high resolution panorama alignment

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 24 , May 1 8:50 AM
      I've noticed sometimes after adding some CP's manually after
      optimization. Those CP's can be seen by PTGui as being very
      far apart even though they are nearly perfectly placed. And
      optimization doesn't seem to reduce the distance between those
      newly added CP's.

      I don't know what that means. Just thought I'd mention it in
      this conversation.