New Member

  • Larry Hill
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Hello, everyone! I thought I'd introduce myself, then go into lurker mode to learn from your discussions.

      Based in southern Colorado, I shoot landscapes of the American southwest with my aging Nikon D2XS, generally using ptgui and photoshop to assemble and finish my work.

      I don't yet have the horsepower or equipment to do gigapixel work but frequently stray into the 100+ megapixel area. A new upgrade to the pro version of ptgui brought me here; I'm eager to tear into some of its capabilities.

      You can find my work at www/pbase.com/fletcher_hill , particularly in the La Veta and national park galleries.

      Best wishes,
      Larry
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        Hi Larry, and welcome to the list! I tried your link, but it didn't work.
        Could you repost it?

        Thanks,

        Mark
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net
        www.360cities.net

      • Philipp B. Koch
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2009
          Mark D. Fink schrieb:
          > Hi Larry, and welcome to the list! I tried your link, but it didn't work.
          > Could you repost it?

          Hi Mark,

          I think it should be http://www.pbase.com/fletcher_hill.

          Regards, Philipp
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Mark
          > www.pinnacle-vr.com
          > www.northernlight.net
          > www.360cities.net

        • Larry Hill
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2009
            Yes, that's correct; I apologize for the finger-check.
            Larry