Re: Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • Wim Koornneef
    Message 1 of 61 , May 1, 2009
      Hello Bernhard,

      > > BTW, the method for using 2 cameras with different lenses is copyright
      > > 2009 - Wim Koornneef - dmmdh productions !!
      >
      > Sure? In that case, i'll challenge the patent because of "prior art". ;-)
      > The only difference: I used 2 tele lenses and the setup is prohibitive heavy to work with... :-\

      Shall we make a deal ?
      You have the patent for "the use of different camera's with different tele lenses for the creation of gigapans with a limited view" and I will have the patent for ""the use of different camera's with different fish eye lenses for the creation of 360x180 degree panoramas" ;-))

      Or we forget any patent and we just happily share our methods how we shoot and how we process our images for the benefits of all readers, I think this is the best and I am sure you agree :-)

      How to deal with the heavy weight of dual camera setups is a tough issue, I will ask my son Wim Jr for advice how we can train our muscles, I am sure he can give us some tips ;-)
      http://tinyurl.com/dh4pdv

      Best,
      Wim
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol