Re: [PanoToolsNG] [hugin] segmentation on stitched photo

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      On Thu 30-Apr-2009 at 20:34 +0200, The Peach wrote:
      >actually the shots were done as good as I could, but as you can see
      >the camera was high looking down.
      >Is there anything I can do? correct the fov on single images? is a
      >retouch the only way to be? :-\ nothing to do within hugin itself?

      Looking at the top of the picture, this clearly has messed-up lens
      correction parameters. Probably either because of badly distributed
      control points or parallax problems or both.

      I recommend resetting the a,b,c,d,e lens parameters and reoptimising
      on the Optimiser tab, starting with the 'positions' preset, then
      optimising 'positions and view' then 'positions view and barrel'.

      You might want also to look at each pair of images in the Control
      Points tab to see if there is a good spread of control points.

      --
      Bruno