Re: [PanoToolsNG] Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 29, 2009
      Wim Koornneef schrieb
      > I guess this could work very well if the stereo base for the shoot is set to
      > the proper distance for a zoomed out (widest view) display.

      I think, it's actually the opposite: The stereo distance should be set
      for the maximum zoom in mind.
      A dynamic adaption would only act as a workaround to guarantee a
      non-disturbing view when zooming in.
      > The comparison makes it clear why it is important to shoot with the proper
      > stereo base setting, related to the distance to the most closeby objects.

      Wim - we tried with a different subject, but we had the exact same
      result. :-)
      In addition - zooming into a "Gigapixel" image will restore the "wider
      stereo base" which is not possible with a normal stereo image.
      Your findings make me more confident that i'm on the right path... :-)

      Bernhard
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol