Re: SV: [PanoToolsNG] Topas Plugins

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2009
      On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:22:56 +0900, pb <panograf@...> wrote:

      > --- Den tirs 28/4/09 skrev Roger D. Williams <roger@...>:
      >
      > I've been trying Topaz "Adjust" and I must say it adds "pop" to

      > You might try the contrast master from
      > http://www.thepluginsite.com/products/photowiz/index.htm
      > I find great value of all of the plugin, and have used most for years.

      Thank you, Per. I will give it (them) a try. My own standby for many
      years has been the set of PowerRetouche plugins. I first used them with
      my scans from film, and still use them now that I have gone over to an
      all-digital workflow. They may well have slowed down my acquisition of
      PhotoShop skills, as they make many operations that require dodging
      between multiple tools and functions in PS all accessible from a
      single control panel (one for each tool).

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com