Stereo-3D Anaglyph Panoramas

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 61 , Apr 26 2:42 PM
      I have already seen some fascinating stereo-3D spherical panoramas, so i
      was keen to see if this could also work with a high resolution version:
      http://thepanoramablog.blogspot.com/2009/04/stereo-3d-high-resolution-panorama.html
      or http://tinyurl.com/cxrgmu

      I'd like to invite anyone with red-cyan glasses to give me some feedback
      about the "viewing experience" of the different attempts.

      Best regards and TIA
      Bernhard
    • Karol Kwiatek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 10, 2009
        Hi,

        Do you have a script for creating stereo-anaglyph panoramas in 3D modelling software (3D studio Max or Maya)?
        Karol