Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How to prepare a Zenitar 16mm fisheye for first use

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hello Jürgen,

      The sample images cpicture.net were very helpful to cross-check sharpness and ensure the right range of f-stops to use with the Nikon. Nice to hear that the author is also on this list!

      The only thing i disagree with your findings, is, to correct the lens hood rotation instead of the whole lens. But this may be a question of the adapter used, as there are many different flavors of the lens available...

      Best regards
      Bernhard

      -------- Original-Nachricht --------