Re: New York Aerial Panoramas...

  • Peter Braatz
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 23, 2009

      > Hm - how about permission at all ?
      > There was an issue with "Pole Panos" - where you have to get special
      > permission
      > as well as with airborne images in general.
      > This might only be a German speciality - but I doubt that you can just take
      > airborne images
      > without official legalisation.

      Permissions: normal objects are no problem . the "Luftfahrtbundesamt" must not be asked anymore - that was the case in Germany aprox. 10 years ago. You are allowed to take images of whatever you like (except military objects maybe..?). About the permission to use it commercially: i am not sure...?
      But: you ALWAYS have to ask the pilot before!
      If your equipment is ok for him -> go for it.

      Unfortunally the weather was not too good today - bad luck. I did not have a look into the files right now. It´s something for the weekend.

      Peter/360pixel.de