Photokina blog

  • Michael Quan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      Check back often for the Photokina VR panoramas from IVRPA members,

      We got Dutch, German, French, American, Belgian, Danish, and Australians
      working on producing the panos....

      However, deciding where to go for dinner is a bit of a problem!

      Mike Quan
      president
      IVRPA

      This email sent to acimmino@...
    • Michael Quan

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
          Hello,

          i just wanted to share this website. It has a lot of
          "flat" panoramas of the streets of london.

          http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/

          Anyway, i just think it is interesting. :-)

          Dinis

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
            On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:42:47 +0900, Dinis Quelhas <dquelhas@...>
            wrote:

            > i just wanted to share this website. It has a lot of
            > "flat" panoramas of the streets of london.
            >
            > http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/
            >
            > Anyway, i just think it is interesting. :-)

            Thanks Dinis. It certainly IS an interesting and unusual approach.

            Roger W.