RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Flat scan distortion not working - SOLVED

  • Sepp Spenlinhauer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2009
      I uploaded a link to the image...Its a "big" image.

      www.eclecticprecision.com/GDA-1988.jpg

      (That's me, 3rd row down from the top, 7th in from the right side, wearing a
      white shirt, between the girl with the brown vest and the guy in blue
      shirt.)

      It was a moving camera panorama with the film moving in the opposite
      direction. It was a "long" exposure and that is why some things are
      "blurry". Some "kids" moved their hands - we were told to be still. If you
      look at the angle of the shadows, it might help explain that we are in
      standing on semi-circular bleachers so that we are all the same distance
      from the camera.

      One year, a kid stood at one end, then when the photographer signaled, he
      ran behind everyone and stood at the other end, and was in the same photo
      twice!
      Its no big deal these days with digital photos and everything, but remember,
      this was 1988!!!!

      Thanks again,

      SEPP!

      _____