Re: Quicktime VRs wont run on Vista 64 ultimate

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 14, 2009
      I was complaining about this in 2005 when I got windows xp x64.

      This will never be fixed, I guess. It's been 4 years now.

      Yes, Fiero's stupdendous "F*** Quicktime" plugin is available, and will
      hijack the QTVR files and play them in silky smooth DevalVR hardware
      accelerated goodness - most of them anyway.

      Otherwise, prepare to forsake QTVR, which everyone should have done already,
      anyway ;-)

      Jeffrey Martin

      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin /
      http://twitter.com/360cities

      Re: Quicktime VRs wont run on Vista 64 ultimate
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/message/28285;_ylc=X3oDMTJza29lcGtuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE4MjI3ODQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNjQ5NgRtc2dJZAMyODI4NQRzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjM5Njk0Mzkw>
      Posted
      by: "Marc Huff" marchuff@...
      <marchuff@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20Quicktime%20VRs%20wont%20run%20on%20Vista%2064%20ultimate>
      marchuff
      <http://profiles.yahoo.com/marchuff> Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm (PDT)

      Vista 64 won't display QTVR.

      The Firefox DevalVR viewer is the only way to do it... and that won't do
      multimode or linked VRs, either.

      It's sad.

      _Marc Huff
      WHdigital, Inc.