RE: [PanoToolsNG] Noise reduction with enfuse using image stacks

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
      Yes, but.. does enfuse do a better job than the images stacked as layers
      with the blending mode set to average "or however the old technique went"?

      I'm not sure what the answer is. but.. if not, I think photoshop actions,
      should be faster than enfusing, if all you are looking for is noise
      reduction.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com