Re: Mod Notice: Re: [PanoToolsNG] What's going on at 360Precision?

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 10, 2009
      May I remind everyone that not only is the thread Kathy
      mentioned now banned, but replies to Kathy's post, and
      to this one, will also contravene the guildelines.
      The place for all such is the LIST group, which is for
      all matters of administration. I don't have the URL on
      this computer (thank God there is seldom anything to
      discuss on LIST) but if you didn't know about it, that
      is easily rectified. Discussions of moderator actions
      and group guidelines are actually welcomed there. Please
      join if you wish to continue this thread. It must NOT
      be continued here. We intend to keep this list for
      panorama-related discussions in a free and friendly
      atmosphere. Criticism of moderators is fine--on LIST.
      Not here. (LIST doesn't welcome flamewars, of course;
      only self-righteous flamers love flamewars.)

      The guidelines were decided after much heart searching
      and with almost universal agreement. I commend them to
      everyone. Think of this post not as censorship, but
      more like redirection of incorrectly addressed E-mail.
      As such it neither requires nor invites reply.

      Roger Williams

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com