Re: [PanoToolsNG] Infrared and UV photography...\

  • Luca N Vascon
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2009
      yes, that is one of the most serious sites about the thing...
      :-P
      Now I want to understand which is the best SENSOR to modify.
      Can be an old D70 as well as a brand new D5mk2.
      Only way to know is look for someone who already experimented.
      Lenses will be the other problem.
      I will do some self modified thing...