firemen training

  • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hi,

      I just finished a pano of the firemen training... they used false
      smoke but there was too much wind and it's not visible

      http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/bomberos/

      please said me if you found any problems to see....

      regards

      Ignacio Ferrando Margelí

      Abaco Digital

      http://www.abaco-digital.com
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
        2009/4/8 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>

        > Hi,
        >
        > I just finished a pano of the firemen training... they used false
        > smoke but there was too much wind and it's not visible
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/bomberos/
        >

        > please said me if you found any problems to see....

        No no no
        Not again :-)
        Congratulations my friend
        as always
        amazing point of view

        best
        AYRTON

        > regards

        > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        >
        > Abaco Digital
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.com

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • Roger D. Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
          On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 02:55:33 +0900, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
          <fotografia@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I just finished a pano of the firemen training... they used false
          > smoke but there was too much wind and it's not visible
          >
          > http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/bomberos/
          >

          > please said me if you found any problems to see....

          This is an amazing panorama. It is one of the best I have ever seen.
          I wouldn't know how to begin to create something like this.

          Wow!

          Roger W.

          --
          Work: www.adex-japan.com
        • Juergen Schrader
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 8, 2009
            Just perfect, Ignacio.
            Congratulations!

            Best
            Jürgen

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 9, 2009
              Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

              > Just perfect, Ignacio.
              > Congratulations!

              yes very good. I just have a problem thinking where you were standing.
              mick

              > Best
              > Jürgen
              >
              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > I just finished a pano of the firemen training... they used false
              > > smoke but there was too much wind and it's not visible
              > >
              > > http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/bomberos/
              > >

              > > please said me if you found any problems to see....
              > >

              > > regards

              > > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
              > >
              > > Abaco Digital
              > >
              > > http://www.abaco-digital.com

            • Robert Slade
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 17, 2009
                Brilliant pano! Please, please share some information on how you
                achieved it? Especially how did you create such a perfect nadir?

                Regards,
                Robert Slade
                --

                > 2009/4/8 Ignacio Ferrando Margelí <fotografia@...>
                >
                >> Hi,
                >>
                >> I just finished a pano of the firemen training... they used false
                >> smoke but there was too much wind and it's not visible
                >>
                >> http://www.abaco-digital.es/clientes/bomberos/

                --
                Robert Slade, Photographer
                Manor Photography 07890 564889