Re: Pano2VR Crashes on Big Files

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

      > I am working on a pano of the Grand Canyon made from 30 3072 x 2048
      > scans of images shot on 35 mm film using a 50 mm lens. The finished
      > panoramic image measures 29648 x 3232. When I try to import it into
      > Pano2VR, Pano2VR crashes. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If
      > so, is there a solution? I am running Pano2vr 2.0.2.
      >
      > Paul

      Not that it is the reason, but why have you not downloaded the last version.
      We are at 2.2.3 now.
      A lot of things has happened since 2.0.2

      "One license key works on all supported platforms. The license is valid for all Pano2VR versions 2.x and qualifies you for free downloadable updates."

      Hans
    • robert_harshman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

        > The finished
        > panoramic image measures 29648 x 3232. When I try to import it into
        > Pano2VR, Pano2VR crashes. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If
        > so, is there a solution? I am running Pano2vr 2.0.2.
        >
        > Paul

        The latest release should fix this issue, I think it was version 2.2.x that fixed any input size issue.

        Regards,

        Robert
      • Paul Fretheim
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
          Thanks. I think I accidentally used an old installer when I did a clean
          install of Vista a few months ago.