Pano2VR Crashes on Big Files

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
      I am working on a pano of the Grand Canyon made from 30 3072 x 2048
      scans of images shot on 35 mm film using a 50 mm lens. The finished
      panoramic image measures 29648 x 3232. When I try to import it into
      Pano2VR, Pano2VR crashes. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If
      so, is there a solution? I am running Pano2vr 2.0.2.

      Paul
    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

        > I am working on a pano of the Grand Canyon made from 30 3072 x 2048
        > scans of images shot on 35 mm film using a 50 mm lens. The finished
        > panoramic image measures 29648 x 3232. When I try to import it into
        > Pano2VR, Pano2VR crashes. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If
        > so, is there a solution? I am running Pano2vr 2.0.2.
        >
        > Paul

        Not that it is the reason, but why have you not downloaded the last version.
        We are at 2.2.3 now.
        A lot of things has happened since 2.0.2

        "One license key works on all supported platforms. The license is valid for all Pano2VR versions 2.x and qualifies you for free downloadable updates."

        Hans
      • robert_harshman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2009
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Fretheim <paul@...> wrote:

          > The finished
          > panoramic image measures 29648 x 3232. When I try to import it into
          > Pano2VR, Pano2VR crashes. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If
          > so, is there a solution? I am running Pano2vr 2.0.2.
          >
          > Paul

          The latest release should fix this issue, I think it was version 2.2.x that fixed any input size issue.

          Regards,

          Robert
        • Paul Fretheim
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2009
            Thanks. I think I accidentally used an old installer when I did a clean
            install of Vista a few months ago.