Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTShift

  • Gerald Lodron
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2009
      I already contacted him and he wrote that he does not support ptshift any more because he had no time. He said that he is not wondering that it does not work in CS4.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1, 2009
        Gerald Lodron wrote:

        > I already contacted him and he wrote that he does not support ptshift
        > any more because he had no time. He said that he is not wondering that
        > it does not work in CS4.

        Too bad. But you have the source code. With a bit of Javascript
        knowledge it can be understood. Eric usually comments very good. And
        there should be some reading how to migrate PS Javascripts from earlier
        versions. I don't have CS4 (and it doesn't run on my machine), hence I
        can't be of any help...