Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTShift

  • Gerald Lodron
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1, 2009
      Thats interesting. But can you compare two lenses with different aperture values? Vary both apertures to the same same value and make the test again, that would be very interesting.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1, 2009
        I already contacted him and he wrote that he does not support ptshift any more because he had no time. He said that he is not wondering that it does not work in CS4.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 1, 2009
          Gerald Lodron wrote:

          > I already contacted him and he wrote that he does not support ptshift
          > any more because he had no time. He said that he is not wondering that
          > it does not work in CS4.

          Too bad. But you have the source code. With a bit of Javascript
          knowledge it can be understood. Eric usually comments very good. And
          there should be some reading how to migrate PS Javascripts from earlier
          versions. I don't have CS4 (and it doesn't run on my machine), hence I
          can't be of any help...