Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
      <panorama@...>wrote:

      > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
      > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
      > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

      This so ridiculous :-)
      Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
      > blurred?
      > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
      > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
      > >
      > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
      > >
      > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
      > flash
      > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
      > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
      > mirrors;
      > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
      > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
      > > >
      > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
      > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
      > > >
      > > > Best regards,
      > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
      > > >
      > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
      > > > ---
      > > >
      > > > ________________________________

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • crane@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

        > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
        > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
        > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

        I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

        mick