Re: What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
      http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
      (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

      > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
      > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
      > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
      >
      > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
      >
      > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
      >
      > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
      > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
      > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
      > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
      > >
      > > And the viewer looks more like this:
      > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
      > >
      > > Best regards,
      > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
      > >
      > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
      > > ---
      > >
      > > ________________________________

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
        <panorama@...>wrote:

        > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
        > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
        > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

        This so ridiculous :-)
        Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
        > blurred?
        > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
        > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
        > >
        > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
        > >
        > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
        > flash
        > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
        > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
        > mirrors;
        > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
        > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
        > > >
        > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
        > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
        > > >
        > > > Best regards,
        > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
        > > >
        > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
        > > > ---
        > > >
        > > > ________________________________

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • crane@ukonline.co.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

          > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
          > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
          > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

          I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

          mick