Re: [PanoToolsNG] What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • Paul Trippett
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
      Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
      http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1

      King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)

      On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

      > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
      > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
      > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
      > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
      > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
      >
      > And the viewer looks more like this:
      > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Andrei Zdetovetchi
      >
      > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
      > ---
      >
      > ________________________________

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
        http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
        (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

        > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
        > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
        > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
        >
        > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
        >
        > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
        >
        > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
        > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
        > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
        > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
        > >
        > > And the viewer looks more like this:
        > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
        > >
        > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
        > > ---
        > >
        > > ________________________________

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
          <panorama@...>wrote:

          > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
          > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
          > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

          This so ridiculous :-)
          Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
          > blurred?
          > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
          > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
          > >
          > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
          > >
          > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
          > flash
          > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
          > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
          > mirrors;
          > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
          > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
          > > >
          > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
          > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
          > > >
          > > > Best regards,
          > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
          > > >
          > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          > > > ---
          > > >
          > > > ________________________________

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360.com
          http://rio.360cities.net
          http://vrfolio.com
          http://ayrton.com

        • crane@ukonline.co.uk
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
            Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

            > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
            > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
            > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

            I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

            mick