Re: [PanoToolsNG] What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      >who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
      >http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

      Doh! :-)

      >And the viewer looks more like this:
      >http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

      Eeeuw! In the words of Cleveland from Southpark, "that's na-a-asty".
      And this has 'pro' in the name?

    • Paul Trippett
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
        Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
        http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1

        King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)

        On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

        > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
        > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
        > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
        > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
        >
        > And the viewer looks more like this:
        > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Andrei Zdetovetchi
        >
        > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
        > ---
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
          http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
          (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

          > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
          > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
          > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
          >
          > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
          >
          > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
          >
          > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
          > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
          > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
          > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
          > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
          > >
          > > And the viewer looks more like this:
          > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
          > >
          > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          > > ---
          > >
          > > ________________________________

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
            On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
            <panorama@...>wrote:

            > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
            > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
            > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

            This so ridiculous :-)
            Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
            > blurred?
            > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
            > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
            > >
            > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
            > >
            > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
            > flash
            > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
            > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
            > mirrors;
            > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
            > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
            > > >
            > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
            > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
            > > >
            > > > Best regards,
            > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
            > > >
            > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
            > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
            > > > ---
            > > >
            > > > ________________________________

            ------------
            | A Y R |
            | T O N |
            ------------

            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360.com
            http://rio.360cities.net
            http://vrfolio.com
            http://ayrton.com

          • crane@ukonline.co.uk
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
              Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

              > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
              > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
              > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

              I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

              mick