Re: [PanoToolsNG] What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
      If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
      And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors; who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
      http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

      And the viewer looks more like this:
      http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
      ---

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
        >who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
        >http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

        Doh! :-)

        >And the viewer looks more like this:
        >http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

        Eeeuw! In the words of Cleveland from Southpark, "that's na-a-asty".
        And this has 'pro' in the name?

      • Paul Trippett
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
          Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
          Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
          http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1

          King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)

          On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

          > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
          > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
          > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
          > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
          > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
          >
          > And the viewer looks more like this:
          > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
          >
          > Best regards,
          > Andrei Zdetovetchi
          >
          > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          > ---
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Juergen Schrader
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
            Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
            http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
            (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

            > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
            > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
            > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
            >
            > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
            >
            > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
            >
            > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
            > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
            > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
            > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
            > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
            > >
            > > And the viewer looks more like this:
            > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
            > >
            > > Best regards,
            > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
            > >
            > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
            > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
            > > ---
            > >
            > > ________________________________

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
              On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
              <panorama@...>wrote:

              > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
              > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
              > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

              This so ridiculous :-)
              Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
              > blurred?
              > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
              > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
              > >
              > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
              > >
              > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
              > flash
              > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
              > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
              > mirrors;
              > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
              > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
              > > >
              > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
              > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
              > > >
              > > > Best regards,
              > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
              > > >
              > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
              > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
              > > > ---
              > > >
              > > > ________________________________

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
              ------------

              + 55 21 9982 6313

              http://ayrton360.com
              http://rio.360cities.net
              http://vrfolio.com
              http://ayrton.com

            • crane@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2009
                Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

                > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

                mick