AW: [PanoToolsNG] What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 12:51 AM
      I have seen this with "Panowalker".
      If your panos are small - like the pointed ones-
      then it really goes that fast.
      http://www.easypano.com/panowalker.html
      ciao
      m;ke

      ----------------------------
      360° VR Fotografie:
      http://www.360de.de

      NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
      http://www.abstraktfoto.de
      -----------------------------

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 1:08 AM
        If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
        And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors; who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
        http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

        And the viewer looks more like this:
        http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

        Best regards,
        Andrei Zdetovetchi

        the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
        ---

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 1:52 AM
          >who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
          >http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

          Doh! :-)

          >And the viewer looks more like this:
          >http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

          Eeeuw! In the words of Cleveland from Southpark, "that's na-a-asty".
          And this has 'pro' in the name?

        • Paul Trippett
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1 8:19 AM
            Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
            Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
            http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1

            King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)

            On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

            > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
            > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
            > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
            > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
            > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
            >
            > And the viewer looks more like this:
            > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
            >
            > Best regards,
            > Andrei Zdetovetchi
            >
            > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
            > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
            > ---
            >
            > ________________________________

          • Juergen Schrader
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1 8:51 AM
              Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
              http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
              (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

              > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
              > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
              > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
              >
              > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
              >
              > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
              >
              > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
              > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
              > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
              > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
              > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
              > >
              > > And the viewer looks more like this:
              > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
              > >
              > > Best regards,
              > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
              > >
              > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
              > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
              > > ---
              > >
              > > ________________________________

            • AYRTON
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1 9:02 AM
                On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
                <panorama@...>wrote:

                > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                This so ridiculous :-)
                Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
                > blurred?
                > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
                > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                > >
                > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
                > >
                > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
                > flash
                > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
                > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
                > mirrors;
                > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
                > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
                > > >
                > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
                > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
                > > >
                > > > Best regards,
                > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
                > > >
                > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
                > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
                > > > ---
                > > >
                > > > ________________________________

                ------------
                | A Y R |
                | T O N |
                ------------

                + 55 21 9982 6313

                http://ayrton360.com
                http://rio.360cities.net
                http://vrfolio.com
                http://ayrton.com

              • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1 9:19 AM
                  Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

                  > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                  > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                  > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                  I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

                  mick