What is this Flash panorama viewer?

  • KimHyung
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hello,

      Does anybody know which Flash panorama viewer is used at http://www.motion-vr.com/.

      The viewer loads all panorama images in the beginning which removes the delay when

      moving around. I want this feature but FPP or KRPano doesn't seem to support this feature.

      Any comments would be appreciated.

      Hyung.

    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 12:51 AM
        I have seen this with "Panowalker".
        If your panos are small - like the pointed ones-
        then it really goes that fast.
        http://www.easypano.com/panowalker.html
        ciao
        m;ke

        ----------------------------
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de

        NEU: Abstrakte Fotografie unter:
        http://www.abstraktfoto.de
        -----------------------------

        Does anybody know which Flash panorama viewer is used at
        http://www.motion-vr.com/.

        The viewer loads all panorama images in the beginning which removes the
        delay when

        moving around. I want this feature but FPP or KRPano doesn't seem to
        support this feature.

        Any comments would be appreciated.

        Hyung.

      • Andrei Zdetovetchi
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 1:08 AM
          If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
          And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors; who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
          http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

          And the viewer looks more like this:
          http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

          Best regards,
          Andrei Zdetovetchi

          the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
          flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
          ---

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1 1:52 AM
            >who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
            >http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg

            Doh! :-)

            >And the viewer looks more like this:
            >http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/

            Eeeuw! In the words of Cleveland from Southpark, "that's na-a-asty".
            And this has 'pro' in the name?

          • Paul Trippett
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1 8:19 AM
              Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
              Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
              http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1

              King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)

              On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:

              > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
              > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
              > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
              > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
              > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
              >
              > And the viewer looks more like this:
              > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
              >
              > Best regards,
              > Andrei Zdetovetchi
              >
              > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
              > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
              > ---
              >
              > ________________________________

            • Juergen Schrader
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1 8:51 AM
                Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:

                > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face blurred?
                > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
                > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                >
                > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
                >
                > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
                >
                > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama flash
                > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
                > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the mirrors;
                > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
                > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
                > >
                > > And the viewer looks more like this:
                > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
                > >
                > > Best regards,
                > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
                > >
                > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
                > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
                > > ---
                > >
                > > ________________________________

              • AYRTON
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 1 9:02 AM
                  On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Juergen Schrader
                  <panorama@...>wrote:

                  > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                  > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                  > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                  This so ridiculous :-)
                  Why she's sitting there on the floor like that ???

                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Trippett <paul@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is the guy shooting the "pano" crouched on the floor with his face
                  > blurred?
                  > > Blonde Hair with highlights, Blue Sleeveless Shirt haha.
                  > > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=5&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                  > >
                  > > King bed theres about 5 sequences of the mirror ;)
                  > >
                  > > On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > If you have a one shot mirror, a tripod on wheels, and a panorama
                  > flash
                  > > > player wannabe, you can achieve the same effect.
                  > > > And here is the proof, I know they would not spend time to fix the
                  > mirrors;
                  > > > who shot panos with mirrors know what I'm talking about:
                  > > > http://www.csvd.ro/temp/motionvr.jpg
                  > > >
                  > > > And the viewer looks more like this:
                  > > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/
                  > > >
                  > > > Best regards,
                  > > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
                  > > >
                  > > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
                  > > > flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zdeto/
                  > > > ---
                  > > >
                  > > > ________________________________

                  ------------
                  | A Y R |
                  | T O N |
                  ------------

                  + 55 21 9982 6313

                  http://ayrton360.com
                  http://rio.360cities.net
                  http://vrfolio.com
                  http://ayrton.com

                • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1 9:19 AM
                    Quoting Juergen Schrader <panorama@...>:

                    > Muhahaha! Probably he's a she
                    > http://www.motion-vr.com/tour.aspx?tn=54&cp=6&b=1&la=2&fl=1
                    > (Enter the room and cross it looking to ... well, you know where ;)

                    I tried to make the photographer go out of the window but he wouldn't jump.

                    mick