Re: [PanoToolsNG] ski resorts (a difficult one)

  • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 31, 2009
      I did 2 different exposures. I used PTGUI to made 2 different panos
      and the use layers in PS to merge only the areas that I want

      I normally don't like the feel of the Auto HDR photos....

      for the snow is a question of chosse the good exposure to avoid it
      grey....

      regards

      El 31/03/2009, a las 13:55, Sacha Griffin escribi�:

      > Beautiful range and a perfect stitch �except for the contrails J� I
      > assume
      > this was bracketed. Do you have any tips for keeping the whites
      > white as in
      > your snow? Or did you use a full on photomatix-like program?
      >
      > Sacha Griffin
      >
      > Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      >
      > http://www.southern-digital.com
      >
      > http://www.seeit360.net