Re: [PanoToolsNG] Artificial skies?

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
      On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:31:38 +0900, "Roger D. Williams"
      <roger@...> wrote:

      > I agree that it's not an ethical problem, but I just can't bring myself
      > to do it... the skies were white, so what? That's what they were actually
      > were. And when I DO see a blue sky, then it's click, click click!

      Well, it's just a matter of creating pleasing images at times - the primary
      subjects can look great, but with crap skies the overall image may
      suffer... again, for some this may not be a concern, or even a possibility
      - but I also have very limited time shooting these days and will take what
      I can get, when I get it, and at times hope to improve things in post.

      > <g> I
      > have less compunction about removing dopplegangers.

      As we share the same name, I hope that's not a threat ;)